Find cheap flights to Singapore
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets(Return)
Cons: For some unknown reason, Kiwi.com booked this as a self-connecting trip and now my luggage is missing (didn't connect). In addition, they CHECKED IN FOR ME and selected middle seats. I am incredibly unsatisfied with this service and disappointed in my kayak experience as a result.
Pros: Very good for the price I paid
Cons: Somehow I couldn't check in online, or at the kiosk. There was only 2 check-in desk for domestic flights in KLIA2. Long lines and waited 20 minutes. Thankfully the staff at the counter allowed me to check in, despite having only 50 minutes to spare.
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 276|
|Good deal:||RM 214|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Kuala Lumpur RM 220, from Penang Intl RM 244, from Ipoh RM 247
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is February.
- Known as one of the world’s best airports, Changi Airport Singapore (SIN) is worth flying into just to see its many flashy attractions. Among them are the rooftop pool in Terminal 1 accessed for just S$ 17 (≈ RM 51), free movie theaters in both Terminals 2 and 3, and parks and gardens located throughout the entire airport, including a koi pond and butterfly garden.
- Changi Airport also offers plenty of activities for young children to let off some energy after a flight, including the world’s tallest slide in an airport at 12 m high (located in Terminal 3), interactive art stations in all terminals, an entertainment deck with an Xbox 360 in Terminal 2, and the ‘Chandelier’ in Terminal 4—a five-storey playground featuring climbing nets. Baby care rooms and play areas are also located in every terminal.
- Instead of departing from the airport to the city centre by traditional means of transportation, consider opting for the City Sightseeing open-top, hop-on-hop-off bus tour which leaves from Terminals 2, 3, and 4 every 15 min. Tickets for sightseeing tours and attraction packages start at S$ 37 (≈ RM 110) for an adult.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
How long is the flight to Singapore?
|Flights from Penang||1h 25m|
|Flights from Ipoh||1h 12m|
|Flights from Kuala Lumpur||1h 09m|
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
The cheapest airline ticket to Singapore from Malaysia in the last 72 hours was RM 224 return on the route Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. The most popular route is Kuala Lumpur to Singapore and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was RM 27,594 return.
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
In general from Malaysia, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines fly the most to Singapore. The most popular route is from Kuala Lumpur, and Malaysia Airlines, SilkAir & Singapore Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
Singapore Airport is 17 kilometres from the centre of Singapore. View on map.
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Singapore is served by Singapore Changi Airport, also commonly referred to as Changi, Changi Airport, Singapore, Singapore Changi, or simply Singapore Airport. The airport code is SIN.
Where can I buy a SIM card after arriving at Changi Airport Singapore?
Prepaid SIM cards for roaming and data are available in the arrivals halls of all four terminals at the Changi Recommends counters.
What is the cheapest way to get from Changi Airport Singapore to the city centre?
The airport is located to the east of Singapore, about 20 min by car or taxi to the centre of Changi. The public bus or MRT (mass rapid transit) are the cheapest modes of transportation for travellers on a tight budget, however, the bus takes longer to get to the centre—about an hour and a half to Somerset station as opposed to 30 min to City Hall station by MRT. The public bus costs roughly S$ 2.50 (≈ RM 7.50) while the MRT costs S$ 2 (≈ RM 6) for a one-way trip. Consider purchasing an Ez-link card if you will be doing a lot of travelling by public transportation, as it will save you money when purchasing multiple trips. They can be found at any Passenger Service Center either in bus or MRT stations or at 7-Eleven convenience stores.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.