Find cheap flights to Singapore
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (4% less expensive on average)|
|February||Most popular time to fly (17% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|RM 68||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|RM 20||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Singapore
- Looking for cheap airfare to Singapore? 25% of our users found return tickets to Singapore for the following prices or less: From Kuching RM 172, from Kuala Lumpur RM 192, from Penang Intl RM 254
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Singapore is October.
- Known as one of the world’s best airports, Changi Airport Singapore (SIN) is worth flying into just to see its many flashy attractions. Among them are the rooftop pool in Terminal 1 accessed for just S$ 17 (≈ RM 51), free movie theaters in both Terminals 2 and 3, and parks and gardens located throughout the entire airport, including a koi pond and butterfly garden.
- Changi Airport also offers plenty of activities for young children to let off some energy after a flight, including the world’s tallest slide in an airport at 12 m high (located in Terminal 3), interactive art stations in all terminals, an entertainment deck with an Xbox 360 in Terminal 2, and the ‘Chandelier’ in Terminal 4—a five-storey playground featuring climbing nets. Baby care rooms and play areas are also located in every terminal.
- Instead of departing from the airport to the city centre by traditional means of transportation, consider opting for the City Sightseeing open-top, hop-on-hop-off bus tour which leaves from Terminals 2, 3, and 4 every 15 min. Tickets for sightseeing tours and attraction packages start at S$ 37 (≈ RM 110) for an adult.
FAQs - booking Singapore flights
How long is the flight to Singapore?
What is the cheapest flight to Singapore?
Which airlines fly to Singapore?
How far is Singapore airport from central Singapore?
What is the name of Singapore’s airport?
Where can I buy a SIM card after arriving at Changi Airport Singapore?
What is the cheapest way to get from Changi Airport Singapore to the city centre?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Singapore Changi
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Singapore Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.