Find cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 476|
|Good deal:||RM 303|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Looking for cheap airfare to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport? 25% of our users found return tickets to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport for the following prices or less: From Kuala Lumpur RM 305, from Penang Intl RM 410, from Kota Kinabalu RM 564
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is February.
- All international flights arrive and depart from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), however, if you have a connecting flight with a domestic carrier, you’ll want to make note of which airport the plane will fly in to, as domestic airlines fly into Don Mueang Airport (DMK) as well. The airports are approximately an hour away from one another by taxi.
- If you want to avoid long queues when passing through immigration at BKK, consider using the VIP Fast Track service, which includes a meet and greet at the arrival gate, assistance with travel documents, and guidance through the exclusive VIP fast lane. They will even escort you to your transportation after you collect your bags. The service starts at ฿ 1,200 (≈ RM 157).
- There is an on-site hotel located at Suvarnabhumi Airport if you’re arriving late at night and need accommodation. Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel is connected by an underground walkway and is located just three minutes from the main terminal. Alternatively, guests can opt for the free hotel shuttle departing from Gate 4 of the arrivals level. The Airport Link Rail also passes through the hotel, making it even more convenient for passengers to travel to the centre after their stay.
FAQs - booking Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport flights
How long is the flight to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
|Flights from Kuala Lumpur||2h 13m|
|Flights from Penang||1h 45m|
|Flights from Johor Bahru||2h 20m|
What is the cheapest flight to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
The cheapest airline ticket to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport from Malaysia in the last 72 hours was RM 250 return on the route Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. The most popular route is Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was RM 272 return.
Which airlines fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
In general from Malaysia, Firefly, Malaysia Airlines and Thai Airways fly the most to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. The most popular route is from Kuala Lumpur, and Firefly, Malaysia Airlines & Thai Airways fly this route the most.
How far is Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport airport from central Bangkok?
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is 25 kilometres from the centre of Bangkok. View on map.
Which Bangkok airport is closer to the city centre?
Don Muang Airport is geographically closer to the city centre and is frequently used by low-budget airlines, but Suvarnabhumi Airport has better transportation options to the city. If you’re planning on taking a taxi to the city, Don Muang may be cheaper, but if you prefer public transport, Suvarnabhumi offers connection to the city’s rapid mass transit system, the BTS Skytrain.
Do both Bangkok airports offer car rental services?
There are many international and local car rental companies located at both Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport. At Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can find the rental car counters in the International Arrivals Hall while at Don Muang, head to the passenger terminal of the Domestic Arrivals Hall.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Quick boarding procedure, good price
Cons: I am tall... 197cm... and my seat had so little leg room, I couldn't sit normally. All exit seats were free, the flight attendant told me they can't move me because you need to pay extra for those seats. I don't need to get anything for free, but I paid for my seat just like everybody else and it's very frustrating I was forced to spend my flight sitting not only uncomfortably, but also in an unsafe position in case any serious turbulence happened.
Flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Flights »
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.