Find cheap flights to London
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 7,667|
|Good deal:||RM 2,723|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to London
- Looking for cheap airfare to London? 25% of our users found return tickets to London for the following prices or less: From Kuala Lumpur RM 2,400, from Kota Kinabalu RM 12,271
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be February, March and April. The cheapest month to fly to London is October.
- London City Airport (LCY) is closer to the centre of London than Heathrow International Airport (LHR), but you may want to consider choosing Heathrow as transportation options are faster. The Heathrow Express train has a travel time of just 15 min to the city centre for a one-way ticket of £37 (≈ RM 197). Book your transport from the airport to the city ahead of your arrival to save cash.
- Tourists and families may want to consider travelling to Gatwick Airport (LGW) instead of the larger Heathrow Airport as immigration times and delays tend to be shorter at LGW. Gatwick also boasts more flight options and cheaper flights while being a smaller airport, making it easier to navigate.
- Try Heathrow Airport’s Luggage Transfer service, a convenient and stress-free way to travel and make the most of your time in London. Drop-off and collect areas are located at Excess Baggage Company Left Luggage locations in every terminal. Prices start at £45 (≈ RM 240) for the first bag, increasing in £10 (≈ RM 55) increments for every additional bag.
- Heathrow Airport has lots of entertainment to keep children busy. Stay & Play areas can be found in several terminals and also have separate areas for babies.
- On-site hotels are available in Heathrow, Gatwick, Southend and Stansted—ideal if you’re arriving late or think you might need accommodation at the airport.
- Heathrow Airport has several spectator areas that provide great views of the runways. The best is View Heathrow in Terminal 4, which has binoculars and information touch screens.
- If travelling by Underground or Docklands Light Railway into London, purchase an Oyster card (an electronic travel card that can be reloaded and used on various modes of public transportation in the city) to save money on your trip.
FAQs - booking London flights
How long is the flight to London?
What is the cheapest flight to London?
The cheapest airline ticket to London from Malaysia in the last 72 hours was RM 2,051 return on the route Kuala Lumpur to London. The most popular route is Kuala Lumpur to London and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was RM 3,138 return.
Which airlines fly to London?
In general from Malaysia, Iberia, Firefly and Malaysia Airlines fly the most to London. The most popular route is from Kuala Lumpur, and Iberia, Firefly & Malaysia Airlines fly this route the most.
Which London airport is closest to central London?
London is served by 6 major airports. London City (12 kilometres) is the closest to the centre of London, London Heathrow Airport is 23 kilometres from the centre, London Gatwick Airport is 38 kilometres from the centre, London Luton Airport is 45 kilometres from the centre, London Stansted Airport is 50 kilometres from the centre and London Southend is 57 kilometres away from the centre. View on map.
Which London airport offers the most car rental companies?
While all major London airports offer car rental services, London Stansted Airport (STN) has the largest number of companies, including Stansted Car Rental, Budget, Thrifty, Hilton Rental, National, InterRent, Green Motion, Easirent, and Hertz. London City Airport offers the least amount of car rental companies, with Budget being its only one.
Which London airports have access to train services?
The London airports with train stations are London City Airport, Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stansted. Heathrow Airport has access to the London Underground and the Heathrow Express Train, London City Airport connects to the Docklands Light Railway (DLR), and Stansted and Gatwick connect to London and the rest of the UK via the mainline National Rail services.
Which is the best London airport if travelling on a budget?
Of the biggest London airports (in terms of passengers), London Stansted and London Luton are the main airports for budget airlines, both serving as bases for low-cost carriers such as Ryanair and Easyjet. London Stansted has the most scheduled flights to European destinations and is just 45 minutes from London via the Stansted Express.
Do all London airports have lounges?
Yes, all of the major London airports have lounges. As well as comfy seating and fast WiFi, you can also expect complimentary food and drink. Many have extra facilities, too, such as showers and sleep pods. The cheapest is the No1 lounge at Gatwick, which costs as little as £37 (≈ RM 173) when booked in advance.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Worst customer service ever no one ever answer the call also no one ever answer call from vayama DO NOT BUY FROM VAYAMA
Cons: Honestly never buy a ticket from a vayama or kayak worst companies to buy ticket from I wanted to extended my ticket and they were charging me $1200 for extending my ticket from Lahore to New York ... instead I just missed my flight and got new ticket for $500
Flights to London
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.