Find cheap flights to London
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds (1% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (2% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|RM 756||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|RM 604||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to London
- Looking for cheap airfare to London? 25% of our users found return tickets to London for the following prices or less: From Kuala Lumpur RM 2,590, from Penang Intl RM 2,768, from Kota Kinabalu RM 3,135
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to London is March.
- London City Airport (LCY) is closer to the centre of London than Heathrow International Airport (LHR), but you may want to consider choosing Heathrow as transportation options are faster. The Heathrow Express train has a travel time of just 15 min to the city centre for a one-way ticket of £37 (≈ RM 197). Book your transport from the airport to the city ahead of your arrival to save cash.
- Tourists and families may want to consider travelling to Gatwick Airport (LGW) instead of the larger Heathrow Airport as immigration times and delays tend to be shorter at LGW. Gatwick also boasts more flight options and cheaper flights while being a smaller airport, making it easier to navigate.
- Try Heathrow Airport’s Luggage Transfer service, a convenient and stress-free way to travel and make the most of your time in London. Drop-off and collect areas are located at Excess Baggage Company Left Luggage locations in every terminal. Prices start at £45 (≈ RM 240) for the first bag, increasing in £10 (≈ RM 55) increments for every additional bag.
- Heathrow Airport has lots of entertainment to keep children busy. Stay & Play areas can be found in several terminals and also have separate areas for babies.
- On-site hotels are available in Heathrow, Gatwick, Southend and Stansted—ideal if you’re arriving late or think you might need accommodation at the airport.
- Heathrow Airport has several spectator areas that provide great views of the runways. The best is View Heathrow in Terminal 4, which has binoculars and information touch screens.
- If travelling by Underground or Docklands Light Railway into London, purchase an Oyster card (an electronic travel card that can be reloaded and used on various modes of public transportation in the city) to save money on your trip.
FAQs - booking London flights
What is the cheapest flight to London?
Which airlines fly to London?
Which London airport is closest to central London?
Which London airport offers the most car rental companies?
Which London airports have access to train services?
Which is the best London airport if travelling on a budget?
Do all London airports have lounges?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to London
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap London Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to London
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.