Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|March||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|June||Most popular time to fly (3% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|RM 175||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|RM 78||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found return tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Kota Kinabalu RM 542, from Kuala Lumpur RM 629, from Penang Intl RM 916
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is March.
- If you need a hot shower after the long flight to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), head to the Plaza Shower and Relaxation Lounge located in Terminal 1. The lounge is open 24 h a day.
- Before leaving Hong Kong Airport to head to your accommodation, take your little ones to the Aviation Discovery Center in Terminal 2 where they can learn about Hong Kong’s aviation history and watch the plane activity from the SkyDeck.
- Hong Kong Airport offers free Wi-Fi with no registration required. If you don’t have your own device to access the internet, make use of one of the airport’s 94 desktop computers with free internet access, which are located in Terminal 1.
- The Airport Express train is a fast and hassle-free way to travel to the city centre from the airport. The service takes less than half an hour with trains departing every 10 min. Tickets cost HK$90 (≈ RM 45) to Kowloon Station and HK$100 (≈ RM 50) to HK Station, while groups of two or more passengers can take advantage of a group discount. Many hotels in the area offer free shuttle services from train stations in the centre.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the cheapest flight to Hong Kong?
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How far is Hong Kong airport from central Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
Can I travel with my pet to Hong Kong International Airport?
Can I use one of Hong Kong Airport’s passenger lounges if I don’t have a business or executive class ticket?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.