KUL - HKG
Find cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Hong Kong
Book cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Hong Kong (return)
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 802|
|Good deal:||RM 619|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Kuala Lumpur Intl to Hong Kong
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for RM 618 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Hong Kong was found, on average, 60 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 41% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- If you would like to freshen up after your flight, you can find complimentary shower facilities located in arrivals near Gate 22 in Hong Kong International Airport (HKG).
- Take the hassle out of the transfer to your hotel by using the baggage delivery service provided by Hong Kong International Airport. Prices start at HK$500 (RM 261) approx. (this must be booked at least 2 days in advance).
- There are four airlines operating non-stop flights between Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) and Hong Kong International Airport—AirAsia, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Dragon, and Malindo Air. If you take a direct flight you can arrive in around 4 hours.
FAQs for booking Kuala Lumpur Airport to Hong Kong flights
Kuala Lumpur Airport - Hong Kong Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.