Find cheap flights to Seoul
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets(Return)
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 1,455|
|Good deal:||RM 1,058|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seoul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seoul? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seoul for the following prices or less: From Johor Bahru Sultan Ismail Intl RM 761, from Kota Bharu Pengkalan Chepa RM 1,348, from Kuantan RM 1,946
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and December. The cheapest month to fly to Seoul is July.
- Gimpo Airport (GMP) is the closest to the city and is also connected to the centre via the metro system. The metro line 5 takes around 50 min to reach the central district and costs 1,100원 (≈ RM 4).
- Unless you are flying into Seoul from Japan or from a domestic flight within South Korea, you will most likely be flying into Incheon Airport (ICN) as most international flights land there.
- If you do not have your own mobile phone, Incheon Airport offers phone rental services. In Terminal 1, you can find these services at SK Telecom, LG U+ Roaming, and Korea Telecom Roaming. In Terminal 2, head to SK Telecom Roaming on floor 1F near Exit 4.
- Baby lounges are available in Incheon Airport for pregnant women or women travelling with children under three years of age. They are free to use and include a variety of facilities, such as baby changing areas, bottle sanitisers, and nursing equipment.
- Gimpo Airport closes overnight, so if you arrive late and want to wait until morning to travel to the city centre, you can book a room at Lotte City Hotel or Mayfield Hotel. Both are located just a few minutes from the airport and offer free shuttle services.
FAQs - booking Seoul flights
How long is the flight to Seoul?
|Flights from Kuala Lumpur||6h 33m|
What is the cheapest flight to Seoul?
The cheapest airline ticket to Seoul from Malaysia in the last 72 hours was RM 628 return on the route Kuala Lumpur to Seoul. The most popular route is Kuala Lumpur to Seoul and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was RM 3,247 return.
Which airlines fly to Seoul?
In general from Malaysia, AirAsia X, Air Seoul and SriLankan Airlines fly the most to Seoul. The most popular route is from Kuala Lumpur, and AirAsia X, SriLankan Airlines & Delta fly this route the most.
Which Seoul airport is closest to central Seoul?
Seoul is served by 2 major airports. Seoul Gimpo Intl (17 kilometres) is the closest to the centre of Seoul and Seoul Incheon Airport is 49 kilometres away from the centre. View on map.
Do all Seoul airports offer currency exchange services?
At Incheon Airport, currency exchange counters are open 24h per day. At Terminal 1, you can find Woori Bank Exchange on floor 1F near Exit 4 and KEB Currency Exchange Services on floor 1F near Gate B. In Terminal 2, KEB Currency Exchange Services is located on floor 1F near Exit 5 and Woori Bank is located on floor 3F near Gate 252. At Gimpo Airport, you can find banks and currency exchange services in both the Domestic and International Terminals. Woori Bank has two locations: one on the east side of the Domestic Terminal and the other on the first floor of the International Terminal.
What is the fastest way to get to the city centre from Incheon Airport?
An Express Train travels to the city centre from the airport in just 40 minutes, with departures leaving every 20-40 min. Expect to pay 9,500원 (≈ RM 35) one way. A more cost-effective option is hopping on the All Stop Train, which takes around 60 min to arrive downtown and costs 4,150-4,750원 (≈ RM 15-17). All Stop Trains leave the airport every 5-10 min.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.