Find cheap flights to Seoul
Good to know
|June||Best time to beat the crowds (3% less expensive on average)|
|December||Most popular time to fly (12% more expensive on average)|
Average price of a return ticket
|RM 309||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a return ticket
|RM 174||or less|
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seoul
- Looking for cheap airfare to Seoul? 25% of our users found return tickets to Seoul for the following prices or less: From Kota Kinabalu RM 743, from Kuala Lumpur RM 984, from Penang Intl RM 1,258
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Seoul is July.
- Gimpo Airport (GMP) is the closest to the city and is also connected to the centre via the metro system. The metro line 5 takes around 50 min to reach the central district and costs 1,100원 (≈ RM 4).
- Unless you are flying into Seoul from Japan or from a domestic flight within South Korea, you will most likely be flying into Incheon Airport (ICN) as most international flights land there.
- If you do not have your own mobile phone, Incheon Airport offers phone rental services. In Terminal 1, you can find these services at SK Telecom, LG U+ Roaming, and Korea Telecom Roaming. In Terminal 2, head to SK Telecom Roaming on floor 1F near Exit 4.
- Baby lounges are available in Incheon Airport for pregnant women or women travelling with children under three years of age. They are free to use and include a variety of facilities, such as baby changing areas, bottle sanitisers, and nursing equipment.
- Gimpo Airport closes overnight, so if you arrive late and want to wait until morning to travel to the city centre, you can book a room at Lotte City Hotel or Mayfield Hotel. Both are located just a few minutes from the airport and offer free shuttle services.
FAQs - booking Seoul flights
How long is the flight to Seoul?
What is the cheapest flight to Seoul?
Which airlines fly to Seoul?
Which Seoul airport is closest to central Seoul?
Do all Seoul airports offer currency exchange services?
What is the fastest way to get to the city centre from Incheon Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Seoul
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (Return)
Book Cheap Seoul Plane Tickets (One-way)
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.