KUL - SIN
Find cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore
Book cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore (return)
Cons: Luggage check-in weighs luggage 22 kilos more than its actual weight and I was asked to pay almost RM650 ~ ($170), when I was asked to recheck they had to pull my luggage back and that took almost 40 minutes to later know that they made a huge mistake! 20 minutes to the boarding time I got confirmation that my luggage weights are correct and given a boarding pass to gate P11. walked to gate P11 and saw no one there, and there were no signs of what was happening, I checked Kayak app then I noticed that they changed the gate to L10 which is a totally different building ( 16 minutes before gate closure ), I had to run the whole airport to go to gate L10. not to mention that flight was delayed by a good 1 hour!
Pros: Very good for the price I paid
Cons: Somehow I couldn't check in online, or at the kiosk. There was only 2 check-in desk for domestic flights in KLIA2. Long lines and waited 20 minutes. Thankfully the staff at the counter allowed me to check in, despite having only 50 minutes to spare.
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 377|
|Good deal:||RM 323|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Kuala Lumpur Intl to Singapore
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for RM 322 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore was found, on average, 25 days before departure.
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 225% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- You can book a FastTrack service at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to speed up your airport experience. Packages start at RM 75 per person.
- The website for Changi Airport (SIN) provides various guides which you can download for up-to-date information on the terminals, travel, dining, and shopping.
- If you enjoy gaming, head to the Entertainment Deck in Changi Airport where you can kill some time by playing on arcade machines and games consoles.
- The Haven in Changi Airport is a public lounge that can be accessed for a fee. You can also pay extra for a shower or to grab some sleep in one of their Nap Rooms.
FAQs for booking Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore flights
Kuala Lumpur Airport - Singapore Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.