Find cheap flights to Denpasar
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 309|
|Good deal:||RM 277|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Denpasar
- Looking for cheap airfare to Denpasar? 25% of our users found return tickets to Denpasar for the following prices or less: From Kuala Lumpur RM 277
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Denpasar is March.
- For passengers looking to exchange ringgits for rupiahs upon arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS), there are five currency exchange counters located in the airport. For your convenience, the Mandiri counter is open 24h per day and is located in International Arrivals.
- Relax after a long flight with some pampering at the Kaya Spa & Reflexology located in the International Terminal, open 24 hours a day.
- Skip the long wait to get your visa upon arrival by opting for the VIP queue, which allows you to jump the queue and meet with an immigration official in an air-conditioned space. This is an especially helpful service if you are travelling with young children or elderly travellers. Costs are Rp 350,000 (≈ RM 100).
FAQs - booking Denpasar flights
How long is the flight to Denpasar?
|Flights from Kuala Lumpur||3h 04m|
What is the cheapest flight to Denpasar?
The cheapest airline ticket to Denpasar from Malaysia in the last 72 hours was RM 247 return on the route Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar. The most popular route is Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar and the cheapest ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was RM 1,854 return.
Which airlines fly to Denpasar?
In general from Malaysia, Malindo Air, Firefly and Malaysia Airlines fly the most to Denpasar. The most popular route is from Kuala Lumpur, and Malindo Air, Firefly & Malaysia Airlines fly this route the most.
How far is Denpasar airport from central Denpasar?
Denpasar Airport is 10 kilometres from the centre of Denpasar. View on map.
What is the name of Denpasar’s airport?
Denpasar is served by Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, also commonly referred to as Bali Ngurah Rai, Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Intl, I Gusti Ngurah Rai Intl, Ngurah Rai, Ngurah Rai Intl, or simply Denpasar Airport. The airport code is DPS.
What is the best way to get from Ngurah Rai International Airport to the city centre?
Most visitors to Bali opt for a taxi to take them from the airport to their accommodation. There is an official taxi stand operating out of the arrivals hall of the airport, with prepaid fares to various destinations in the area. For the typical taxi ride to Seminyak or nearby, you can expect to pay Rp 60,000 (≈ RM 17). Travellers should note that although there are bus services at the airport, most of the destinations are small villages in lieu of the popular tourist areas. Additionally, you should check with your hotel to see if they offer free shuttle service to and from the airport.
Are there any onsite hotels at Ngurah Rai International Airport?
There are a few hotels located within walking distance of the airport or offering a free shuttle ride. The Hilton Garden Inn offers a free transfer service with a hotel representative available to meet you at arrivals. Alternatively, the Bali Ra Airport Hotel is just a 4 min walk from the airport and gives guests the option of a free pick-up.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travellers know whether to wait or book now.
Book Cheap Denpasar Plane Tickets(Return)
Pros: Crew was really nice
Cons: There wer plenty of empty seats and the other people sitting in my row wanted to move to open seats but weren’t allowed because the seats apparently cost more money than our seats. I think that’s a bit stingy of the airlines because no one is sitting there. Why not allow people to be comfortable?
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.