Bag fees not clear and totally unreasonable, no way to check in or check bags online unless you register with their nosy BIG Points. Late by 1.5 hours! Can't get ANYTHING to eat or drink without paying in local currency cash, not even water. Seats squished together and really uncomfortable. Baggage takes a long time to come out. Poor wayfinding at Kuala Lumpur Airport.
Ahmedabad airport is ill equipped to handle international flights. From check in to security, it is highly inefficient and disorganized. When the flight had technical problems there were no jet airways gate agents to help passengers rebook on site or answer questions with proper information- they passed that responsibility on to ethihad airlines in Abu Dhabi- since I missed my connecting flight, my original 10 hour journey turned into a 22 hour ordeal.
Really great entertainment for a 7hr flight. Really kept me occupied and happy. Food tasted good! I got Indian food and was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it was.
The crew wasn't very nice, I'm a very friendly person and the flight attendants (who I only talked to when they gave me food) were hard to hear (I was on the window side) and got mad when I couldn't hear them and I asked them to repeat themselves. Also no one smiled at me. They just shoved food at me and moved on. I know jobs get boring and annoying, I work in retail I understand, but a smile isn't that hard especially when I smile at you.
The plane didn't go up in flames? At least not while I was on it. With all the corner cutting on this airilne I'm surprised the damn thing even took off.
Their only saving grace was free beer, which was begrudgingly provided and helped me cope with this horrible flight.
The entire ordeal was a nightmare. Where to being?
- Website was broken, couldn't check in online.
- Couldn't check in from my initial airport service desk.
- Couldn't check in at transfer desk at Amsterdam, had to literally RUN to the gate to get a last minute 'standby seat', after booking the flight 2 months in advance.
- Once I finally got on the aircraft I was seated in a dirty seat, with snot goblins stuck to the window and an in-flight entertainment display that was literally covered in so much filth the touchscreen wouldn't respond.
- The cabin crew was unresponsive and unsympathetic to requests, to the point of blatant rudeness. I gave my blanket to a woman who was traveling with an infant and was denied another blanket by the crew.
- I tried to get up and get some water mid-flight and was informed, by a steward who was annoyed that I had interrupted his reading, that drinks will only be available when the drink cart comes by.
- When the drink cart did come by, the beer I requested was begrudgingly handed out. Almost as if the steward was trying to hide it , and trying to push bitter, oversteeped tea on me instead. (And no, I was not even close to drunk, but I wish I was)
- One stewardess was standing guard over the business class bathroom which they kept locked from passengers in the 'cattle' section of the plane.
- Getting to the restroom in the back of the plane involved dodging the service cart and multiple unhelpful passengers who wouldn't even move to the empty seat next to them to let anyone though.
- Food gave me indigestion, which didn't help with the bathroom situation.
Worst flight I've been on, and I've had some dodgy flights. It was basically trapped in a flying sweatbox of the worst Indian stereotypes for 8 and a half hours. Never again.
Some payment fees are estimated. Not all providers support all payment methods.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily grant
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.