KUL - KIX
Find cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Osaka Kansai Intl
Book cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Osaka Kansai Intl (return)
Cons: $165usd for two 20kg (50lbs) bags on a 7hr flight for two passengers is ridiculous! Not being able to get free water on a 7hr flight is crazy! I can under short local flights having all these extra charges but long haul flights like most other carriers shld come With at least 1 free checked bag and at least free water or soft drinks on a flight.
Pros: Flight boarded a few minutes early and arrived in Honolulu 40 minutes ahead of schedule. I upgraded to the "quiet zone" area which was perfect, very minimal disturbance from the flight crew.
Cons: The food was pretty bad. Especially when paying $15 for a meal. The portions were small and the rice was kind of dry. Maybe add a dessert to the meal might be worth the $15 price tag.
Pros: Quick boarding
Cons: The air steward and stewardess were so noisy throughout the flight. I stood at the last row where it was close to where they sat and toilet. They took non stop and laughed literally loud. can you imagine the other way round - I am chatting loudly in the midnight and they are trying to get some sleep? They just didn't have professional mannerisms and service awareness.
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 1,234|
|Good deal:||RM 749|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Kuala Lumpur Intl to Osaka Kansai Intl
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for RM 748 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Osaka Kansai Intl was found, on average, 52 days before departure.
- Book at least 6 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- Morning departure is around 48% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- After arriving at Kansai International Airport (KIX) from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL), you can stop by one of the airport’s duty-free shops, conveniently located in the arrivals area of the International Terminal, and enjoy an ample offering of local products and gifts.
- For late-night and early-morning passengers, Kansai International Airport conveniently maintains a variety of services that remain open round-the-clock, including restaurants, shops, and lounges. Additionally, if you arrive late and want to head directly to your accommodation, the limousine buses and high-speed ferry continue running throughout the night.
- Before leaving the airport to head to your final destination, be sure to pay a visit to one of the airport’s refreshment facilities. Refresh Station is located in the Terminal 1 building at Kansai International Airport and offers a lounge area with free Wi-Fi and drinks and a separate relaxation area for short massages.
FAQs for booking Kuala Lumpur Airport to Osaka Kansai Intl flights
Kuala Lumpur Airport - Osaka Kansai Intl Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.