KUL - LGK
Find cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Langkawi Island
Book cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Langkawi Island (return)
Pros: For the price that we paid, it included 30kg baggage and refreshment (orange juice, water, coffee, a slice of pizza and a muffin) - it was worth it. The legroom is spacious, the seat was comfortable and the cabin crew was awesome. Flight was on time, check in was acceptable (considering people travelling from Bandung has a lot of check in baggage due to shopping).
Good to know
|Average price:||RM 187|
|Good deal:||RM 145|
Best time to avoid the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (return)
When to book flights from Kuala Lumpur Intl to Langkawi Island
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for RM 145 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Langkawi Island was found, on average, 77 days before departure.
- Book at least 5 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, February and March. The cheapest month to fly is May.
- Morning departure is around 496% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Langkawi International Airport (LGK) serves the entire archipelago of 104 islands located off the north-west coast of Malaysia. It is also a popular tourism attraction due to the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA), which is an international aerospace event which brings together people from the aviation industry around the world.
- Although the airport is small, it doesn’t lack in shopping options, and includes a Duty Free shopping area and plenty of gift shops. The Duty Free shops can be found in a large common hall shared by both arriving and departing passengers and boasts a wide selection of popular goods.
- While waiting at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to board the plane to Langkawi, travellers can enjoy treatment at the Wellness Spa or take advantage of free movies in the comfortable Movie Lounge.
FAQs for booking Kuala Lumpur Airport to Langkawi Island flights
Kuala Lumpur Airport - Langkawi Island Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller
At KAYAK we don’t set prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We aggregate tons of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we don't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car hires can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find on occasion that certain prices are no longer available.
More questions or if you have a bad price to report to us
Please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.