Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Melbourne
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 486||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 618||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Melbourne hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Melbourne hotel deal
- If you would like to be within easy walking distance of many restaurants and attractions, consider booking a hotel near Federation Square, such as the affordable United Backpackers Melbourne located less than a 10-minute walk away. Federation Square is full of artistic buildings, museums, art venues and restaurants, making it a fun and vibrant place to explore.
- Interested in exploring some of the city’s impressive green spaces? Select a hotel near the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, a set of gardens that dates back to the 1800s and showcases plants from both Australia and around the world. The Seasons Botanic Gardens Melbourne is a chic 4-star hotel that is only an 11-minute walk from the gardens and is set in a quiet residential area.
- For visitors who would like to do some shopping during their time in Melbourne, pick one of the hotels near the Queen Victoria Market, like the straightforward Nova Stargate. The Queen Victoria Market is a historic shopping centre that features a large number of vendors who sell a variety of goods, ranging from clothing, souvenirs, ready-to-eat food, and produce.
- The Eureka Tower is a skyscraper which spans almost 300 metres into the sky and provides an impressive vantage point from the 88th floor, making it a great spot for travellers to take in Melbourne’s skyline and see the city from a new perspective. The Travelodge Hotel at the Southbank location is directly adjacent to the building and will put you within a 5-minute walk of the Flinders Street rail station.
- If you are a cricket or sports enthusiast, consider staying in a hotel near the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the birthplace of Australian football that dates back to the mid-1800s and now houses the country’s National Sports Museum. The Quest East Melbourne is an elegant hotel that is adjacent to the complex and will put you less than a 5-minute walk from the Wellington Parade light rail station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Melbourne
Are hotels in Melbourne safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Melbourne?
What are the best hotels near Melbourne Central?
How much does a hotel cost in Melbourne?
Which hotels in Melbourne have a good view?
What are good spa hotels in Melbourne?
What are good hotels in Melbourne near the National Gallery of Victoria?
What are good hotels in Melbourne near the Shrine of Remembrance?
How do I find a hotel in central Melbourne?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Melbourne?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Melbourne by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Melbourne hotels
Go to map view