Johor Bahru hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Johor Bahru
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 56% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 130||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 168||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Johor Bahru hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Johor Bahru hotel deal
- Popular among tourists are the large number of religious sites and landmarks available to be seen. If you want to walk around the city and make the most of sights like the Gurdwara Sahib Johor Bahru or the Roman Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception, consider looking for hotels in Johor Bahru’s south, near the Malaysia-Singapore border. Hotels such as the Baguss City Hotel will put you within easy walking distance of many of the sights.
- Despite the busy character of the city, pockets of nature can be found in Johor Bahru. If you want to stay at a hotel within walking distance of one of these pockets, we recommend looking for a hotel near the Zaharah Botanical Gardens. Swiss-Inn Johor Bahru is a great choice as it borders the park.
- Alternatively, the Taman Merdeka park is situated a 10min drive north of the Zaharah Botanical Gardens and is a popular spot within the city for nature lovers. If you would like to have the option of visiting both, ensure you look for a hotel such as the De Kpmj Boutique Hotel or the Potpourri Boutique Hotel to find yourself between these landmarks.
- For those who are travelling as a family and want to ensure there are things to entertain the children, make sure you find a hotel near the Persisiran Perling Highway to allow for an easy trip southwest to LegoLand or northeast to Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park. Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru has a convenient location for travelling in either direction.
- For any adventurers looking to make the journey north to Endau Rompin National Park or Gunung Arong Recreational Forest, make sure to look for hotels in northern Johor Bahru, near the Skudia District. Goodhope Hotel Skudia is recommended if you want to be near the highway and within easy driving distance of the rest of Johor Bahru.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Johor Bahru
Are hotels in Johor Bahru safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Johor Bahru City Square?
Where is a good place to stay to be near the best cafes in Johor Bahru?
Where is the best place to stay if I want to shop?
Where is the best place to stay if I’m travelling on business?
Where is the best place to stay if I want to visit a spa?
How do I find a hotel in central Johor Bahru?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Johor Bahru?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Johor Bahru by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Johor Bahru hotels
Go to map view