Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
That I could lock the door. Had good a/c. Had good hot water. The breakfast food was bad. Not in a good neighborhood. Much about the place needs repair. Only had one elevator. Had no hair dryer. Had no wash towels only drying towels.
Clean and tidy Did not have plates for waffles no spoons for corn flakes eggs didn't have taste
Nothing to like about this place Everything, staff was rude and unhelpful, room smelled of smoke, bedspread had cigarette burns and blood on them. I had to take my daughter to urgent care for treatment of bed bug bites. If anyone is writing good reviews on this place, they are lying. Our visit was on 11/11/15.
Really great for the price. Affordable, clean, seemingly newly renovated room. Complex well lit with security guard. No option for early check in. I asked at the desk to check in at 1210pm... (to change and get ready to attend a buddy's wedding) they told me they would call me when a room was ready but they never did. I changed in my car :/ also you need an ID for each guest staying in the room and no outside guests after 8pm... that's kind of a hassle. My guess is that's to stop late night shady business issues? So it's kind of good in the sense that they're trying to keep the clientele classy... but what that says about this neighborhood is bad.
The room was reasonably clean for a pet-friendly room. I have stayed at MANY Motel 6's- both corporate and franchise, and this was the worst check in experience of my life. It took twenty minutes after waiting for about 15 for the people in front of us. The had issue with my VERY LEGAL temporary driver's license and would not take it. They asked for an outrageous amount of information from my friend (who looks like a bit of a hippie) that they did not ask of any of the other guests. I felt we were profiled, and the staff was rude, incompetent, and unprofessional. They had an ARMED GUARD standing watch with his hand on his gun when we pulled into the parking lot. DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION!!!!!!!! It was the WORST!