Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jakarta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 57% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 322||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 321||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Jakarta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Jakarta hotel
- Those who want to be plonked in the middle of the best Jakarta has to offer should probably consider hotels in the city centre. The 4-star Ashley Hotel Jakarta features free Wi-Fi, a fitness centre and is a 15-minute walk from the National Library and the Jakarta City Hall. Another option is ZEN Rooms Near Stasiun Sudirman, with a plethora of amenities and attractions like the Indonesia National Museum and the Bundaran HI nearby.
- Whoever appreciates a modern and quirky touch to their holiday accommodation will love the Artotel Thamrin with its spacey exterior, modern lounge and uniquely decorated rooms. Additionally, the hotel is a convenient 5 minutes from the Sarinah shopping centre, a true Eldorado for any passionate shoppers, may it be for authentic Indonesian clothes, local crafts or souvenirs.
- Culture and history enthusiasts may be best served in Jakarta’s Old Town of Batavia, which boasts Dutch-style houses, museums like the Maritime Museum and the History Museum and innumerable eateries which dot the scenic roads. Nearby hotels like the budget-friendly Wonderloft Hostel or the more upscale Apartemen Cosmo Terrace are a perfect fit, as they are within short walking distances of Old Town attractions.
- Are you looking for a child-friendly hotel? The DoubleTree by Hilton is a 5-star option that includes family rooms as well as an on-site kids’ club, and it is only a 15-minute drive from the theme park KidZania, which offers educational yet entertaining fun. Another option is the 4-star apartment unit, The Mansion at Dukuh Golf Kemayoran Apartment, which also features family rooms and a pool.
- For outdoor fans, a visit to the Thousands Islands will tick your boxes. The closest island to Marina Ancol port is Pulau Bidadari, located only a 30-minute boat ride away. The 4-star apartment complex Aston Marina is within walking distance of Marina Ancol port and features free Wi-Fi and 3 outdoor pools. A budget-friendly option is the BI Executive Hotel, which is a 10-minute drive or half an hour walk from the beachfront and has an on-site restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jakarta
Are hotels in Jakarta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Jakarta?
What are the best hotels near Thamrin City Shopping Mall?
How much does a hotel cost in Jakarta?
Which hotels are close to the miniature park Taman Mini Indonesia Indah?
Which hotels in Jakarta have 5 stars?
Which hotels include a restaurant on their premises?
Which hotels have a 24/7 front desk?
How much is a hotel in Jakarta for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jakarta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jakarta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jakarta hotels
Go to map view