Long Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Long Beach
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||RM 578|
|Average price (weekend night):||RM 644|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Long Beach cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Long Beach hotel
- If you want to experience a unique and historical side of Long Beach, stay in a room on the Queen Mary. The Queen Mary is a retired steamship that now functions as a museum with several permanent exhibits and a hotel. Many visitors have claimed that the ship is haunted, and you can sometimes catch a ghost tour for a modest price.
- Because it’s easy to explore Long Beach by car, a simple way to save money is to choose a hotel that offers free parking. The Best Western of Long Beach is a standard choice that is less than four miles from the Queen Mary and provides guests with both free parking and breakfast.
- Hoping to spend most of your vacation by the ocean? Choose a hotel by Alamitos Beach, such as The Westin. Due to its relatively calm waters and large sandy shores, Alamitos Beach is a popular destination for sunbathers, bikers, volleyball players and swimmers.
- If you’re visiting Long Beach to attend a convention, concert, or speaking event, pick a hotel near the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center. The Renaissance Long Beach Hotel is a relaxed choice that is only a 13-minute walk from the center and a 15-minute walk from the ocean.
- For good shopping opportunities in Long Beach, opt for a hotel next to the Shoreline Village shopping mall, such as the Best Western Plus, only a 20-minute walk to the mall. Shoreline Village is full of small boutiques, dining options, and shops like Queen Mary Couture and Seabreeze Jewelry and Sunglasses.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Long Beach
Where to stay in Long Beach?
Hotels in Cambodia Town, Sunrise Boulevard, Wrigley have the most searches on KAYAK.
Which hotels in Long Beach are near the El Dorado Nature Center?
The Hotel Current is only a 13-minute drive from the El Dorado Nature Center and is conveniently located just off the Pacific Coast Highway. The Motel 6 is a budget option that is about 15 minutes from the nature center and less than 10 minutes on foot to California State University Long Beach.
What hotels in Long Beach have an outdoor pool?
The Hotel Maya is located directly on the harbor waterfront and has an outdoor pool with nearby cabanas. The Hyatt Regency is also located on the harbor waterfront and has an outdoor pool, sundeck and firepit. The Best Western Golden Sails Hotel is adjacent to Seal Beach and has an outdoor pool that is heated.
Which hotels in Long Beach are near the Historic Bembridge House?
The Holiday Inn at the Downtown location is about a 20-minute walk to the Bembridge House and offers rooms with views of the nearby marina. The Tower Motel is a budget choice located directly on the Pacific Coast Highway, whereby you can walk to the Bembridge House in 18 minutes.
Which hotels in Long Beach are near the Los Cerritos Ranch House and Museum?
The Walls Motel is an affordable choice that is only one mile from the 1-710 freeway and the Historic Los Cerritos Ranch House. The Hotel Salina is a standard option that’s just a 20-minute walk from the Los Cerritos Ranch House and less than five miles from the local airport.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.