Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chengdu
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 23% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 128% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 397||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 436||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chengdu hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Best value no. 1 Konggang Mingzhu Hotel Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport Branch RM 118 per night
Top tips for finding the perfect Chengdu hotel deal
- If you’re arriving by train at the bustling Chengdu Railway Station, settling in will be a lot easier with accommodation nearby. Look for hotels close to 2nd Ring Elevated Rd such as the Holiday Inn Express Chengdu North Railway Station and Chengdu Grand Hotel.
- To experience the cultural heritage of Chengdu it’s best to stay near Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley. Located in the Qingyang district, the sprawling courtyards date back to the Qing Dynasty of the 17th century. Chengdu Demenrenli Hotel is a 4min walk away and provides 5-star-rated service.
- If you would like to enjoy a remote getaway far from the crowds, consider staying up on Mount Qingcheng. The soaring mountain overlooks the city and is regarded as one of the birthplaces of Taoism. Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain has lavish rooms only a 30min drive from the peak, as well as a tennis court and spa.
- Get a taste of one of China’s trendiest neighbourhoods by booking accommodation in Tanga Jie. The streets are lined with hip bars and food stalls that stay open into the early hours of the morning. Chengdu Old Congde Alley and Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza are boutique hotels in the area that offer free parking.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious holiday by booking one of the many 5-star hotels in Chengdu. The Tianfu New Area district features many of the most popular establishments, including Intercontinental Hotels Century City Chengdu and Fairmont Chengdu. Further towards the centre you’ll find the Sheraton Chengdu Lido Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu also delivering premium service.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chengdu
Are hotels in Chengdu safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Chengdu?
What are the best hotels near Chengdu City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Chengdu?
What are the best airport hotels in Chengdu?
What is a good area for business travellers in Chengdu?
Which neighbourhood in Chengdu is great for families?
Which hotels are close to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda?
How much is a hotel in Chengdu for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Chengdu for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Chengdu?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chengdu?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chengdu by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chengdu hotels
Go to map view