Ao Nang hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ao Nang
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 78% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 133||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 125||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ao Nang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ao Nang hotel deal
- Whether you’re seeking heart-pulsing adventure or sand-strolling relaxation, Ao Nang can deliver. Booking a hotel like Tonsai Bay Resort will put you near Ao Nang’s Railay Beach, a popular rock-climbing spot. Get in on the action yourself by popping into the Railay Rock Climbing Shop to gather your supplies, or just relax on the sand and watch your loved ones climb instead.
- Several hotels are available near Ao Nang Beach, allowing you to not only be close to the ocean but also within walking distance of many great eateries and resorts further inland. We recommend looking for a hotel near Ao Nang Beach if you want to have the greatest flexibility and easy access to a variety of these areas.
- If you’re travelling as a family and looking for a trip the children can enjoy too, make sure to check out hotels a little further up the coast to be closer to attractions like the Tree Top Adventure Park or Nosey Parker’s Elephant Camp. Sengjan Garden Pool Villas is our recommendation.
- Alternatively, booking a hotel such as the Arawan Krabi Beach Resort, with its pool, spa and fitness centre, will place you further east along the coast near Ao Nam Mao Beach. With the jungle to the west and the town to the east, this quieter section of Ao Nang is perfect for anyone looking to be near the jungle but still by the coast. Not only that, but the famous Krabi Shell Cemetery is only about a 20min drive away.
- Seeking a balance between the beach and the jungle? Ao Nang has a variety of hotels a little further inland which will allow you to split your time perfectly between hiking and sunbathing. We recommend Ao Nang Cliff Mountain New Resort for its incredible scenery and location.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ao Nang
Are hotels in Ao Nang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are near the airport?
Where should I stay if I want to travel to any of the surrounding islands?
Where is the best place to stay for backpackers?
Where is the best place to stay if I want a romantic holiday?
How do I find a hotel in central Ao Nang?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ao Nang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ao Nang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ao Nang hotels
Go to map view