Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Amman
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 488||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 521||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Amman hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Amman hotel deal
- Many visitors to Amman relish the chance to visit the city's incredible historical monuments, such as the Citadel, the Roman Theatre, and the Ten Arches Bridge. We recommend staying at the Al Asri Hotel in Amman's Wadi Al Srour district if you want to find yourself within easy reach of many of these historical sites. With an airport shuttle, a 24h front desk and various other services, this hotel is perfect for travellers wanting to ensure a stress-free trip to the city.
- If you're travelling as a family and still want to visit the sights, look for hotels near the Children’s Museum Jordan and the city mall. Stay at the Artal Hotel and break up the time spent indoors with a trip to the nearby AlHussein Public Parks for a lovely picnic.
- As one of the best-maintained parks in Amman and host to many bird species, the Prince Hashem Bird Garden is a lovely breath of nature within the city and a popular spot for tourists and locals. Hotels in the district of Al Tla’a Al Sharqi, such as the Kempinski Hotel Amman, are perfectly situated for travellers wanting to be close to this tourist attraction.
- No visit to Jordan is complete without a trip to the Dead Sea. From the city centre, the Dead Sea is between 1h 30min and 2h away, but you can shorten the distance by booking a hotel in the southwest of the city, in the Na'ur district. We recommend Noor Hotel Apartments, situated along the Dead Sea Road, if you want to shorten the journey and situate yourself between Amman city centre and the Dead Sea.
- Approximately 1h north of Amman lies Jerash and the site of the Roman Ruins. Look for hotels in northern Amman, near the Al Jubeiha area, for the optimal middle ground between the city centre and the day-trip destination of Jerash. Hotels along the main Yajouz Road, such as the Rest Hills Hotel, will ensure a quick journey northward with minimal time spent in traffic.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Amman
Are hotels in Amman safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are closest to the airport?
How do I get to my city-centre hotel from the airport?
Which hotels are near to the best restaurants?
Where is the best place to stay if I’m travelling on business?
How much is a hotel in Amman for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Amman?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Amman?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Amman by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Amman hotels
Go to map view