Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yogyakarta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 85% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 64% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 160||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 193||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Yogyakarta hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
4 stars and above
Top tips for finding the perfect Yogyakarta hotel deal
- Families planning to visit Taman Pintar Yogyakarta will find the convenience of having accommodation nearby comforting after a big day of adventure. D'Senopati Malioboro Grand Hotel is only 200 m from the science park and has kid-friendly buffet choices for breakfast.
- If you want to taste the local Indonesian cuisine and experience the buzz of the produce trade, search for hotels close to Pasar Beringharjo Market. Pesonna Malioboro is located just around the corner, meaning you can easily arrive early at the market when it’s at its morning peak.
- Make the most of the iconic Taman Sari bathing complex and gardens by staying nearby. You can wander over from Silas Garden in the morning or early afternoon, with the option of having a private or dormitory room.
- Boost your travel budget by searching for accommodation in the southeastern region of Gondokusuman. The streets that surround Mandala Krida Stadium have a bustling energy and are less than a 10min drive from most central attractions. nDalem Eyang Dwijo has a bamboo-filled garden and smoke-free rooms so that you can relax in peace.
- If you’re keen to hit the shops while on holiday, look for hotels along the Malioboro strip. A wide range of stores can be found selling jewellery, souvenirs and clothes. Popular recommendations in the area include Hotel Pyrenees, which features free secure parking, and Grand Inna Malioboro, where you can unwind in the spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yogyakarta
Are hotels in Yogyakarta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Malioboro Mall?
Where is best to stay in Yogyakarta to see historic sights?
What are the best hotels in Yogyakarta near the airport?
Where should we book in Yogyakarta for a romantic holiday?
Which hotels in Yogyakarta are close to Gadjah Mada University?
What is a trendy area to stay in in Yogyakarta?
How do I find a hotel in central Yogyakarta?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yogyakarta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yogyakarta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yogyakarta hotels
Go to map view