Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
That they had wasps nest near the door
It was functional. Shower drain clogged easily, water collected in the bath during shower. AC is positioned to goes right across the bed, making it somewhat uncomfortable. Wifi connection was impossible from my room, as the signal kept dropping out. All things that can be worked around or ignored, not a huge deal. My only real grievance is the door. The seal along the bottom was falling off, leaving a gap for bugs to get in.
The manager helped us locate a room that we felt was right for us, no questions asked. This was our second stay here and wont be our last. Clean beds clean rooms clean bathrooms comfy beds great breakfast Tv needed channels to be reset
Staff was awesome! Pool was super clean and beautiful landscapes. Breakfast was great and area always spotless. Front desk gave us an upgrade to a room with fridge and microwave without charging and a room with a pool view! Toilet didn't always flush and shower head was broken but we were able to manage. And a few bugs but it is Florida.
the rooms were nice parking area in need of repair, halls little dirty
location was nice hotel staff was nice free wifi was nice hallways to rooms smelled like cigarettes and wine coolers pillow cases had the previous persons hair on them sink in bathroom had hair left in it from shaving by the previous person refrigerator smelled a little moldy and had a sheet of ice on the inside of it that stunk.
was not clean
It was easy access to highway and main roads. The bed was very comfortable, although the box spring looked very dirty. Dust ruffles help keep box clean. Usually in the budget hotels beds are awful. I have very bad allergies and asthme. The cleaners you use have a lingering smell which is a big irritant. Possibly go with a fragrance free cleaner.
The only positive is that is was right down the road from Lowry park zoo.. When I saw the negative comments on this motel I thought people were being picky. well, they under played how bad it was. 1st I was nearly in tears from the obnoxious amounts of cleaners I smelled when I first walked in, 2nd I killed 4 roaches, finally I felt like I was going to fall through the shower floor because the floor of the tub was cracked and broken and their method of fixing it was gluing the bath mat down. The only reason I even stayed here for the full night was do to the fact that someone had been shot and murdered and 3 injured at a hookah lounge just a few blocks from this motel and hadn't been caught yet.. To conclude DONT DO IT!!