Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Nothing The staff at the front desk was extremely rude
Woke up in morning to bug bites all on my neck and scalp. Overheard another customer complaining the night before about dirty towels put away as new in his room. The front desk said the new housekeeper must have forgot to wash them and put them away anyway. Even after complaining they said they checked the room (over 4 days later) and there were no "live" bugs. Not believing it!!! Gross. All I wanted was a clean bed to sleep in. Isn't that what motels are for?
The air conditioner worled Very uncomfortable bed, everything old and outdated, and smells like cigarettes everywhere from lobby and all hallways.. My room hadn't been smoked in but the smell comes thru venting. The Super 8 on N Reserve is much nicer and qorth the extra cost.
AC worked Bathroom was dirty. Both buildings had a very unpleasant odor.
The hotel was clean. Beds wet very uncomfortable.
I though the modern feel was fun. Definitely different. My mother in law did not like the linoleum floors, but I didn't mind it at all. Beds were interesting. They were a bit lumpy and I could feel the springs - so not the most comfortable. A few more pillows would have been nice too.
I could hear a lot of traffic from outside and I could hear people walking up and down the halls and opening and closing their doors. No place for a light sleeper.
It was available! The room was uncomfortable! For instance: - The shower head shot straight into my chest - You could feel every spring in the bed - The blinds didn't close and the window looked straight at the bed - The A/C didn't work
Good location for the distance off of the highway The door in the back of the room was taken out but you could still see daylight through the wall, a little noisy since it's right next to the road
Not one thing. Overall it was terrible. Mold on the walls, very unsafe power strip, flickering lights, broken bathroom door, no black-out curtains, stains on the sheets and pillow cases, very loud environment. Absolutely terrible. Will NEVER go back.
The hotel desk clerk refused to believe that I had reserved a room. He didn't check any records and shuffled around some paperwork before informing me I had no reservation. When I left the front office to get my confirmation number he locked me out. After locking me out of the hotel office he refused to answer phone calls. My friends and I called repeatedly as we had no place else to stay.
The room lacked enough electrical outlets to operate all the appliances in the room, the bath was a 2 piece bath and a kitchen sink with no mirror.
The locations was good in relation to the hospital
Arrived at the motel for check in at 3 pm. Lobby of lined up people waiting and no rooms were ready. Finally reach front of line to be told the motel has been overbooked and I have no room. Motel insisted this was booking.com fault and we ended up at a dive another mile away from this motel. This was chosen because it was the closest to the venue so being another mile away to walk was very frustrated.
Room was gross. Hair in bed. Run down.