17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant is a great choice for a stay in Savannah. You can relax with a drink at the bar/lounge, and the restaurant is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat. Rooms at this historic inn offer refrigerators and free WiFi.
Great StayPros: - Friendly staff and will recommend you things to do during your stay.
- Food was excellent.
- Clean and modest rooms. Bed was comfortable.
- Great ambiance, quiet neighborhood.
- Good WiFi
- Close proximity to anything around historic downtown district and River Street. They do have a parking lot if you have a car.
- Water pressure was excellent.
- Lounge is frequently visited by locals and tours alike.
- Experience something on the first night.
- Definitely will stay here again and will recommend to friends and family.Cons: - Ceiling light tends to shake when there are people walking above but that's a given since its an historical inn.
Pros: Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was clean and functional. Pretty centrally located and walking distance to anything downtown that you'd want to see or do. The only time we got a cab was to/from the airport and to bonaventure cemetary. The restaurant was good and the bar was a nice hangout at night (bar closes at midnight for some reason). No ghost stories from us. Cons: Lots of creaks and noises from the hallway and other rooms, but that's to be expected from a place this old.
Beautiful hotelPros: Very friendly staff and beautiful rooms
Staff, knowledge of old facility.
Overall friendly manner of all that I had contact withCons: