Nha Trang hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nha Trang
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 108% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 459||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 434||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nha Trang hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Nha Trang hotel deal
- If you’re planning on spending the majority of your trip relaxing on the beach, look for hotels in Nha Trang that are near Tran Phu Beach, such as Novotel Nha Trang which has an outdoor pool and spa. This will also put you within easy walking distance of Tran Phu Street, giving you access to many restaurants, museums and boutiques.
- For those who will be travelling with children, consider booking a hotel on a nearby island, such as Ninh Van Bay, Van Phong Bay or Whale Island. These areas are known for having many kid-friendly attractions, like water parks and miniature golf. Each of the islands is connected to the mainland via a public ferry, making it easy to explore the rest of the city. MerPerle Hòn Tằm Resort can be found on the island of Hon Tam and offers a restaurant and poolside bar.
- Hoping to travel on a budget? Book a hotel in An Vien, a neighbourhood located in the southern part of the city and known for being more affordable. If you decide to bike between this neighbourhood and the centre, you can plan on it taking approximately 25min. Paragon Villa Hotel is a stylish choice that has its own private beach and an open-air restaurant.
- To stay in an area that’s pedestrian-friendly and centrally located, look for hotels next to Dam Market, like the InterContinental Nha Trang located a 3min walk away. The city’s main market houses vendors who sell snacks, produce, handmade goods and souvenirs.
- Travellers interested in staying somewhere quiet and calm will want to look for hotels in Phuoc Long, a neighbourhood in the southeast of the city that is peaceful and residential. There are several bus stops in this area, so you’ll be able to easily travel to other areas and monuments. The OYO 227 Trang Anh Hotel is a comfortable option that has spacious rooms and is just a 3min walk from the closest bus stop.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nha Trang
Are hotels in Nha Trang safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Nha Trang City Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Nha Trang?
What are the best airport hotels in Nha Trang?
Which hotels are good to stay at for visitors who want to explore the city’s green spaces?
Where is the best place to stay to enjoy the city’s nightlife?
Which hotels are best for those who would like to be close to important tourist attractions?
How much is a hotel in Nha Trang for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Nha Trang for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Nha Trang?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nha Trang?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nha Trang by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nha Trang hotels
Go to map view