Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ahmedabad
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 144% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|RM 212||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|RM 232||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ahmedabad hotel deal
- If you’re planning to visit the artificial lake Kankaria Lake, consider a stay at the Hotel Ritz Inn in Kapasia Bazar which features free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and parking, 24-hr room service, a restaurant and is an 18-min drive from AMD Ahmedabad Airport.
- Travellers who wish to pamper themselves should consider the Novotel Ahmedabad near ISKCON Mall. This deluxe property features free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, café and outdoor pool along with a spa offering Swedish and Thai massage. Another great option is the 5-star Four Point by Sheraton Ahmedabad opposite Gujarat College, which offers 24-hr room service, a 24-hr fitness centre and business centre as well as an airport shuttle.
- When in Pune, visit the Sabarmati Ashram which houses the Mahatma Gandhi Spiritual Museum and its collection of paintings and historical artefacts from the independence movement. Silver Cloud Hotel & Banquets Ahmedabad is located 1.4 km from the ashram, with free Wi-Fi and parking, a café, restaurant and spa. There is also Fortune Landmark on Ashram Road which is a 17-minute drive from the airport and offers 3 restaurants, café, 24-hr room service and a 24-hr front desk.
- There are several options in Pune for the budget traveller to consider, many of which are no frills accommodations. One of these is OYO 2286 Hotel Bridge opposite Town Hall, which offers free Wi-Fi and parking, free toiletries, self-service laundry and is a 19-minute walk from Sanskar Kendra Museum. Another option is Hotel Crown Ahmedabad in the city centre also with free Wi-Fi and parking, laundry facilities and luggage storage, and it is a 25-minute drive from the airport.
- If you’re planning a family vacation to Pune, consider staying at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Center which offers free crib/infant beds, free childcare and is 12-minute walk to ISKCON Mall. Alternatively, there is Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad on Ashram Road, a 5-star accommodation featuring children’s pool, children’s club and playground along with 3 restaurants, café and full service spa. This hotel is a 17-minute walk from the Sabarmati Riverfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ahmedabad
Are hotels in Ahmedabad safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Ahmedabad?
Are there any hotels in Ahmedabad near Kamlanehru Zoo?
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad in the city centre?
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad near shopping areas?
Are there any good hotels in Ahmedabad near Sidi Bashir Mosque and the Shaking Minarets?
How do I find a hotel in central Ahmedabad?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ahmedabad?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ahmedabad by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ahmedabad hotels
Go to map view