Good to know
|Value for money||7.5|
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
|Nearest airport||Kota Kinabalu|
|Distance to airport||4.1 km|
|"Amazing sunset at swimming pool bar."||(in 88 reviews)|
|"Staffs are friendly, very efficient ."||(in 95 reviews)|
|"Great variety of breakfast."||(in 47 reviews)|
|"Poor service from staff."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Very loud music from the restaurant by the pool that went on until midnight."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"I booked and PAID FOR a NON smoking, king bed, room facing the ocean."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit old||in 111 reviews|
|buffet breakfast||in 76 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 20 reviews|
|club lounge||in 12 reviews|
|facilities are good||in 25 reviews|
|free drinking||in 2 reviews|
|good hotel||in 65 reviews|
|good location||in 49 reviews|
|great place to stay||in 12 reviews|
|loud music||in 10 reviews|
|lovely setting||in 6 reviews|
|magellan||in 9 reviews|
|private beach||in 9 reviews|
|room is so big||in 97 reviews|
|room service||in 37 reviews|
|sea view||in 77 reviews|
|shuttle bus||in 8 reviews|
|smoking room||in 14 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 127 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 130 reviews|
The Sea View which I had booked & almost didn't get.
No value for money. Mediocre service n not up to par quality of food. General cleanliness sorely lacking.
The Sea View.
1. Bad Check in Experience. A) Check in experience was well below par for a Club Floor room. Room was not a Club Twin as requested. Was upgraded to a Jr. SUITE without a Twin beds. Had to wait for a Twin room for some time. Stressful check in experience. Booked Sea view. No sea view available had to wait for sea view room to be vacant. B) Service is horrible. Staff not attentive. No managers or supervisors monitoring Staff constantly had to be called for service. C) Food quality & selection is poor. For the price paid :No value for money. Worse Club Cocktail hour ever experienced. D) Lounge full of mosquitoes n staff could do nothing. Bitten all over while drinking bottle of wine. E) Cleanliness of property. The small beach & surrounding waters was dirty. Had rubbish floating in water ect. Pool side Cafe. Staff didn't clear fast enough even though not busy. Pigeons attacked leftovers on plates left uncleared. Huge mess of food bits all over courtesy of the pigeons. Staff not attentive or service oriented. Property needs better maintenance & upkeep.
Badminton and workout!
too many Korean people, noisy
From Our arrival to departing.. Excellent service throughout! So Happy & especially the Brekky is just amazing!!
Flight sounds so loud
Located in Kota Kinabalu (Downtown Kota Kinabalu), The Pacific Sutera Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Sutera Harbour and within a 5-minute drive of Sabah State Mosque. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 980 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Sutera Harbour 0.5 km
- Masjid Negeri Sabah 1.2 km
- Muzium Sabah 1.6 km
- Pantai Tanjung Aru 2.2 km
- Centre Point Sabah 2.2 km
- Pasar Besar Kota Kinabalu 2.8 km
|Kota Kinabalu||4.1 km|